The Stryd power meter enables runners to reliably measure their power output.
Why Power? Read more here.
Why Stryd 2.0? Read more here.
Stryd is the first device that brings power based training, so far only known to cyclists and triathletes, to the world of running.
Power Metrics: Running Efficiency, Training Intensity, Run Form, Pace
Installation: Shoe Clip
Weight: 7 grams
Communication: Bluetooth, ANT+
Water Resistance: 30 min @ 1 meter
Battery: Wireless Charging, One Month Per Charge
- Run Efficiently: The World's first wearable power meter measures a runner's efficiency and guides them to personalised performance enhancing training and form changes.
- Accurate: Stryd measures every aspect of running - performance, technique, muscle strength and condition, as well as external running environment.
- Strong and Durable: Enhanced with carbon fibre, Stryd is light and strong. It accompanies every one of your runs, under any weather or road condition.
- Long lasting: Stryd requires minimal attention. Each charge can handle hundreds of miles. When recharging it is wireless
What's in the box?
- The Stryd unit
- Wireless charging matt
- Setup Manual
- Suunto Spartan Series, Ambit Series
- Garmin Forerunner 10, 15, 220, 225, 230, 235, 610 620, 630, 920 XT, 735 XT, Fenix 3.
- Phone iOS and Android