// The Power Meter for Runners
STRYD power meter enables runners to reliably measure their power output.
Garmin and Running Power !
STRYD is the first device that brings power-based training, so far only known to cyclists and triathletes, to the world of running.
Power Metrics: Running Efficiency, Training Intensity, Run Form, Pace
Installation: Shoe Clip
Weight: 7 grams
Communication: Bluetooth, ANT+
Water Resistance: 30 min @ 1 meter
Battery: Wireless Charging, One Month Per Charge
- Run Efficiently: The World's first wearable power meter measures a runner's efficiency and guides them to personalised performance enhancing training and form changes.
- Accurate: Stryd measures every aspect of running - performance, technique, muscle strength and condition, as well as external running environment.
- Strong and Durable: Enhanced with carbon fibre, Stryd is light and strong. It accompanies every one of your runs, under any weather or road condition.
- Long lasting: Stryd requires minimal attention. Each charge can handle hundreds of miles. When recharging it is wireless
What's in the box?
- The Stryd unit
- Wireless charging matt
- Suunto Spartan Series, Ambit Series
- Garmin Forerunner 10, 15, 220, 225, 230, 235, 610 620, 630, 920 XT, 735 XT, Fenix 3.
- Phone iOS and Android
From the one and only DC Rainmaker..